I’m your host, Matthew Krupczak!
Below you may find my musings on all number of things tech, with a focus on hardware/low-level code, back-end infrastructure, and AI.
- (Microsoft) CVE-2022-26809 Windows RCE Vulnerability
- (United Nations) Climate Change AR6 WG III – Summary for Policymakers
- (United Nations) Climate Change AR6 WG II – Summary for Policymakers
- (RT) Putin’s Feb 21st Speech
- (NCSC) log4shell CVE-2021-44228
- (WHO) Classification of Omicron (B.1.1.529): SARS-CoV-2 Variant of Concern
- (Joel Spolsky) NDAs and Contracts you Should Never Sign
Email: matthew (at) krupczak (you’re not a robot, are you?) (dot) org
Add me to your contacts (vCard):
50,849 total views, 24 views today